Twitter
RSS

Plagiarism in the Land of Origin

“My India is divine, My India is Creative, My India is a land of Originals, and My India is attacked. It is the Country where ancient Texts of Vedas and Upanishads Originated, it is a serenity where “Lord of the Ragas” Tansen was born. It is a country where the seven nodes of music were first played.”

Indian music industry proudly announces the launch of Copycat Music directors of recent times, who being related to Tansen by country of birth are engaged in deep and dark plagiarism. Though it is a dark phenomenon of Bollywood music industry running for a long time now, just the frequency of plucking from others nodes increased manifold in recent years.

Update 2 on this report will come as my research on the same is completed.



Copyright Reserved@Anubrata Mullick,



Comments (0)